How to come to AFNIC
AFNIC is located in Saint Quentin en Yvelines (30 kilometres southwest of Paris) at the foot of the SNCF / RER railway station.
Practical information to get here.
AFNIC is located only a few metres away from the railway station.
- On arrival at the station, take the "Saint Quentin en Yvelines" exit,
- Pass the gates and follow the "Immeuble International" signs,
- Take the escalator on your left,
- At the top of the escalator, turn right,
- Once in the courtyard of the Immeuble International, enter Hall A2 on your left,
- Take the lift to the 7th floor.
There are two train lines to Saint Quentin en Yvelines:
- From the Montparnasse station to Saint Quentin en Yvelines station (takes approximately 30 min).
- From La Défense station to Saint Quentin en Yvelines station (takes approximately 25 min).
By the RER C commuter line
Take RER line C to Saint Quentin en Yvelines
Approximately 50 min from Austerlitz station and 40 min from Les Invalides station
The new town bus network of Saint-Quentin en Yvelines and its suburbs is operated by SQYBUS.
From Paris and the West of Paris
- Join the A12 motorway at the Rocquencourt intersection,
- Follow the signs to St Quentin en Yvelines,
- Continue on the A12B towards All directions/St Quentin en Yvelines,
- Take the ramp to the right, towards St-Cyr-l'Ecole / Bois d'Arcy,
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the Avenue du Pas du Lac (follow the signs to the SNCF train station),
- Continue until you come to Place Georges Pompidou,
- Take the Avenue du Centre (follow the SNCF train station signs),
The Avenue de la Gare is the 2nd street on your left.
From the East of Paris
- Take the A86 motorway to Antony - Versailles,
- Continue on the N286 towards Rouen - St Quentin en Yvelines,
- Continue on the N12,
- Approximately 1.5 km further on, take the ramp on the right to St Quentin en Yvelines,
- Take the Avenue des Garennes left then veer towards the right ramp,
- At the 1st roundabout (rond-point des Sangliers), take the 1st exit,
- At the 2nd roundabout (rond-point des Saules), take the 2nd exit onto the Avenue du 8 mai 1945,
- At the 3rd roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the Avenue du Centre. The Avenue de la Gare is the 2nd street on your right.
Is this domain
Did you know it ?
The Latin American and Caribbean IP address Regional Registry
LAPNIC is one of five regional internet centres, or "Regional Internet Registries" (RIR) in the world. It provides the administrative and technical coordination for addressing and routing functions through the network (allocation of IP addresses, AS numbers).
The other RIRs are APNIC, ARIN, RIPE NCC, AFRINIC.