How to come to AFNIC
AFNIC is located in Saint Quentin en Yvelines (30 kilometres southwest of Paris) at the foot of the SNCF / RER railway station.
13 avenue de la gare
Hall A2 - 7th floor
Montigny le Bretonneux
Practical information to get here
AFNIC is located only a few metres away from the railway station.
- On arrival at the station, take the "Saint Quentin en Yvelines" exit,
- Pass the gates and follow the "Immeuble International" signs,
- Take the escalator on your left,
- At the top of the escalator, turn right,
- Once in the courtyard of the Immeuble International, enter Hall A2 on your left,
- Take the lift to the 7th floor.
There are two train lines to Saint Quentin en Yvelines:
- From the Montparnasse station to Saint Quentin en Yvelines station (takes approximately 30 min).
- From La Défense station to Saint Quentin en Yvelines station (takes approximately 25 min).
By the RER C commuter line
Take RER line C to Saint Quentin en Yvelines
Approximately 50 min from Austerlitz station and 40 min from Les Invalides station
The new town bus network of Saint-Quentin en Yvelines and its suburbs is operated by SQYBUS.
From Paris and the West of Paris
- Join the A12 motorway at the Rocquencourt intersection,
- Follow the signs to St Quentin en Yvelines,
- Continue on the A12B towards All directions/St Quentin en Yvelines,
- Take the ramp to the right, towards St-Cyr-l'Ecole / Bois d'Arcy,
- At the roundabout take the 3rd exit onto the Avenue du Pas du Lac (follow the signs to the SNCF train station),
- Continue until you come to Place Georges Pompidou,
- Take the Avenue du Centre (follow the SNCF train station signs),
The Avenue de la Gare is the 2nd street on your left.
From the East of Paris
- Take the A86 motorway to Antony - Versailles,
- Continue on the N286 towards Rouen - St Quentin en Yvelines,
- Continue on the N12,
- Approximately 1.5 km further on, take the ramp on the right to St Quentin en Yvelines,
- Take the Avenue des Garennes left then veer towards the right ramp,
- At the 1st roundabout (rond-point des Sangliers), take the 1st exit,
- At the 2nd roundabout (rond-point des Saules), take the 2nd exit onto the Avenue du 8 mai 1945,
- At the 3rd roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto the Avenue du Centre. The Avenue de la Gare is the 2nd street on your right.