|Using your domain name||Find my registrar||Tools|
1. This website and all of its contents are the exclusive property of AFNIC and constitute a work of which AFNIC is the author within the meaning of the provisions referred to in the French Intellectual Property Code.
2. All the rights relating to the site are the property of AFNIC. The same applies to all the items used to create and animate the website, including the software, text, expertise, site structure, navigation principles, usability, look and feel, subject headings, as well as all the items of a contractual nature, the forms and all the other components forming the site.
3. The site was created and developed in conjunction with:
4. AFNIC grants all and any user a personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable right to use the site. This right does not entail any transfer of intellectual property rights of any kind whatsoever.
5. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, of this site by any individual or entity without the express authorization of AFNIC is forbidden and constitutes copyright infringement, which is punished under Articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code. The same applies to the databases contained on the website and in particular the WHOIS database, which are protected by articles L. 341-1 et seq. of the French Intellectual Property Code.
6. The distinctive signs of AFNIC and its partners, such as domain names, trademarks, brand names and logos appearing on the site are protected by the French Intellectual Property Code.
7. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, of any one the aforementioned distinctive signs using website elements without the express authorization of AFNIC is forbidden by the French Intellectual Property Code.